[Dailydrool] dry eye

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Sat Mar 31 06:42:35 PDT 2012

When my Vinnie had dry eye one of the medications given was tacrilimus.
Google dry eye medications for dogs and you will see others. I definitely recommend a trip to an entomologist . Your dogs vision will depend on the treatment as dry eye will  take their vision. The goopy stuff you see is actual eye lubricant that does not have enough of the tears to dilute it too keep the eye moist.
My medical knowledge may me a bit mixed up so I hope you understand the gist of it.

Judy