[Dailydrool] A question on adding fiber cereal or a fiber powder to the food

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed May 9 09:28:55 PDT 2012

In an ongoing quest to help everyone's anal gland issues, I've started
sprinkling some fiber cereal onto their food once a day or when I'm out of
the cereal, sprinkling on a little fiber powder.  The question is, how much
should I use???  Also, since it's fiber, is there any danger of it causing
any swelling and possibly a bloat problem?  I wouldn't want to add anything
that could hurt more than help.  Who else does this and how much product
(cereal or powder) do you use?

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."