[Dailydrool] Mishgun

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Thu May 10 18:33:50 PDT 2012

Yipppeee next week is Mishgun week.We will be there with our Haley.She just had surgery yesterday but the Vet said its ok to travel because she got lots of stiches all over.She had 5 sebaceous cysts removed.
We will be so happy to see everyone .
But we will be missing Chilliepepper who stole Queen Pawtunias bone,right out of her bag under her nose 2 waddles ago, and we also will be missing Curly who was with us last year he only was at one waddle but he loved it,he was one of the Droopy Dozen .
So lets go Waddle
Mike & Hanni slaves to Haley
NORAINSTOMPNORAINSTOMPNORAINSTOMP