[Dailydrool] ...and the winners are....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue May 15 03:46:49 PDT 2012

The Original Queen’s Ransome Raffle 2012 Edition

Presented by Queen Xandy Bear and Pawtunia, WQ 2010

For the Benefit of Michigan Basset Rescue

....and the winners are:

Presented by Queen Xandy Bear and Pawtunia, WQ 2010

For the Benefit of Michigan Basset Rescue

....and the winners are:

1. Caruso Throw - Jan Cook

2. Caruso Watch - Joan Campbell

3. Fred Basset Purse - Brenda Weddle

4. Table Topper - Susan Murray-Grage

5. Books - Sandra Lumley

6. Treat Jar - Beth Hinchcliff

7. Soda Hounds Purse - Hanni Klinger

8. Bling Collar - Bernice Sachs

9. Drool Calendars - Brenda Waldrop

10. Fire Hydrant Figurine Set - Amanda Sherwin

11. Fred Basset Puppet - Marilyn Deucher

12. Fred Pillow Cover - Donna Funk

13. Michael Simon Sweater - Joan Campbell

14. Axelrod - Glenda Kroshus

15. Woodburning - Marion Billy

16. Kindle w/ Basset Cover - Kathy Riker

17. Swarovski Pin - Mary Chase

18. Bose Earbuds - John Falk

19. Music/Video Player - Sharon Branson

20. Your Foot or Mine - Cathy Burlew

The Queens wish to thank EVERYBODY who pawticipated in their Original Woofle. They are especially grateful that there were 19 different winners. Some old friends, some new friends, mostly basset folk, a few with no hound who just bought to be nice! Because we think it is kewl to know...three of our lucky winners donated $100 or more to help MBR. Seven bought $20. The rest were in between! One person put 70 tickets in one item. Four winners were people who put one ticket in their item. Some put all their tickets in a singl item. One person bought the same number of tickets, twice, having forgotten about the first purchase! We love having someone buy tickets in their sleep! All together, the winners showed that sometimes ya get lucky with one ticket among many.....or that many tickets might or might not win.

Thank you, thank you!! We will send the picture after Mishgun. If you will be at the Waddle, please tell us ASAP so your gift can be delivered. The Queens are leaving Wednesday morning. All others will be mailed upon their return.

Thank you,

Queen Xandy Bear (What, they are gonna take my title?) and Pawtunia, WQ 2011 (You did it to me!)

Once a Queen.....always a Queen. We look forward to seeing who shall next ride in the carriage. (..........................NO, I don’t, XB. ................................Give it up, soggy ears....you got till Friday night!! PT....but we will look fantastic!)

  (What, they are gonna take my title?) and (What, they are gonna take my title?) and Pawtunia, WQ 2011 (You did it to me!)

Once a Queen.....always a Queen. We look forward to seeing who shall next ride in the carriage. (..........................NO, I don’t, XB. ................................Give it up, soggy ears....you got till Friday night!! PT....but we will look fantastic!)

Once a Queen.....always a Queen.