[Dailydrool] Ruger update

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu May 24 15:06:11 PDT 2012

I just wanted to send out a quick post to update everyone on Ruger. He seems to be feeling much better today. He is actually out chasing a squirrel as I type this. We still have him on meds and small amounts of food (1/2 can of id every 3 times a day) But hopefully tomorrow I will try him with a small amout of his regular kibble and see how that goes.  Yesterday he spent the afternoon laying on the couch beside me as I watched tv and he slept.  No more vomiting since we got home from the vets yesterday.  Thanks for all the drool, prayers and virtual wine for Ruger & I...it is much appreciated and comes back to you when and if you ever need it.  I have no doubts in that the drool helped with Rugers quick recovery...that and a wonderful vet.

Bev, I'm thinking more along the lines of mounting hellfire missles to the BUV...Get out of my way or i blow you out of my way.  <insert evil laugh here>
Thanks again to all of you.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Thank doG he quit yacking....he was about to make me start yacking.
Ruger "Thanks for the belly healing drool...Loves ye'all"

P.S.  Take a moment to remember those that have paid the ultimate price for our freedom.  Happy Memorial Day!

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...