[Dailydrool] Trying to Bloat

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu May 24 18:34:28 PDT 2012

Momma here, and I read Michelle's horror story with my hands gripped to the desk----if there is ONE thing you all learn from this group, it is you best have a bottle of liquid gas drops in the house----if you dont know where to find it--look in the infants section of Walmart, Target,  a drug store and have it in the house. In the case of a emergency, the pills are too slow-you have no time on this one. Elder Clara died of bloat, in her case nothing would of helped, but when Sister Daisy tried to bloat on me after her second surgery--the liquid gas drops saved her-know the signs. I am just so glad that Ruger is okay--but because his Mom had the liquid gas drops we are here to talk about it rather than---well, I wont go there.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake