[Dailydrool] Maggie's Birthday Gift

debbiebdah at aol.com debbiebdah at aol.com
Fri May 25 17:12:45 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm really dumb when it comes to tennis balls!  It's Maggie's Birthday today and went to K-Mart got new tennis balls for her.  She loves to play with these.  I've had the ones from PetSmart - she chews of the green felt or cover to them. When I open the can and it let out a pop sound and a maybe a gas or strange smell came out of the plastic container.  Is this normal?  As you can guess I don't play tennis!  When I gave it to her, she really did not like the smell.  I guess my question is can this strange smell hurt her in anyway?  My Maggie does have issues (I call her my Special Education dog).  She has issues just about with anything, she  thinks things are going to fell down on her (she might be right about that,  when she was a pup it seemed every time when she was in the kitchen items would fell down in front of her).  She has alot of anxieties and aggressive towards dogs issues.

Thanks for any information!

Have a safe and relaxing Memorial weekend.

Please remember our fallen soldiers and the ones that are still serving our nation.

Deb