[Dailydrool] Donna Lindy needs Drool

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri May 25 18:34:25 PDT 2012

Hey guys, I got the e-mail a bit ago, and have been asked to pass the word--Drooler Donna Lindy fell this afternoon and has broke her ankle, if she can manage the pain they will hold off to operate this coming Wed, if not they will have to go ahead and put her in the hospital for IV pain meds--she sure needs some drool to help and keep her spirits up. Please give Donna a big shout out and roll the drool wagons to dlindy at mac.com -------

Donna has been a long time drooler and is special to us all. we sure hate that this has happened.
So here we go---sending Donna major healing drool!!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger