[Dailydrool] Two dogs at the vet

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 19:55:03 PDT 2012

I try to take both bassets, Truman and Roland, to the vet's place at the
same time.  It sure saves time for me, for one thing.  Roland's love of the
people at the veterinary clinic where he goes has convinced Truman that
it's a spa, not a clinic.  A petting spa, that is.

The bassets wait in the chairs, not on the floor.  They prefer to be
examined in the chairs, although all dog parts are not accessible in a
seated position.

Truman and Roland like their vets to come down to their level.  No more
lifting a heavy basset up to that steel exam table!

We love our vets: Dr. Rowley, Dr. Mills, et al at the N. Lancaster
Companion Pet Clinic.

Janice and the boys

--
Janice Henry Colvin