[Dailydrool] Fiber

Susan Murray-Grage mzkrazykat at live.com
Thu May 10 03:03:18 PDT 2012

Just chiming in: I was using the pumpkin, then tried the cereal (first shredded wheat then all- bran, and now have an economy jar of plain Metamucil.  I think it is the least expensive and easiest way to get a little added fiber in the diet.  All the dogs get some: Charlie, who has the anal gland issues for which I started this in the first place, gets about a teaspoon on breakfast and dinner.  Lucy and Otie get a little less, just for good measure, since it is also good for lowering cholesterol (Otie is 9 next month) and Lucy, being a young basset princess, prefers to avoid developing anal gland issues if possible.

I learned about all these fiber additions from other Droolers!  Thank you!

Susan, personal chef to Charlie, Lycy and Otie.