[Dailydrool] Zoe

Karen Markisenis kmarkisenis at hvc.rr.com
Wed Nov 7 07:53:19 PST 2012

Lisa wrote: Please help. The vet said when she stopped eating, it was time.  Is it right to just get her to eat when she's on nausea meds?

Thank you all so much ... I feel I helped Buckley to the Bridge too soon, and I'm just torn as to what to do.

Lisa, Mama to Baloo, Zoe and Buckley ATB
-----

As my vet once said, "Better one day early than one day late."  I have had to make that decision for most of my pets, most recently in September when we helped our sweet boy Cadbury to the Bridge.  I'm sure you will do what is best for Zoe.
Karen