[Dailydrool] Har Har Har

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 06:11:26 PST 2012

Dis be Conly
Dat bebe dog goin ta traning class taday, da won I hadda go to where day
guy teech show dog stoff.
He a good teecher sorta an MomPerson dun noed he a long time but he spend a
lotta time wif dem youngr wimmin youse nose whut I sayin heer. Tho he dun
spent a lotta time tryna get me to stan up all fores: youse nose-- we long
dogs, da front get all set up an perfek an da back end sittin. Da bak up an
da front gone to sleep onna floor. MomPerson say it like stackin a slinky.
But dese blek dogs dem is bedder at dis. Dey stan up. Stay dere.
So enyways Doc got he firss "groomin" on da "groomin" tebel. It kinder
funee. MomPerson bring in da tebel, Baby dog want ousside. Dat zaxctly whut
Mr. Cooper Sir done did.
So he stan up dere like a flibberdy, steppin all ober an goofyng aroun. But
he git youst to it. We all dun.
Now he nappin. Guess Conly do likewize.

Healthy, Drying and Fast Fema to all whut needs it,
Coney, Llewis an Nigel.  And Baby Doc