[Dailydrool] Buddy the Basset Hound

Karen McEwan bassett8 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 14:44:40 PST 2012

I have followed this story on the drool and was absolutely broken hearted to hear about what happened to Buddy and now to find that the son was responsible for this absolute atrocity is just too awful.  All I can say is that the little s..t can be grateful he is not my son, the police would have been removing him in a body bag and arresting me.  I wonder how the parents of this 'person'/owners of poor Buddy have reacted to this?

Drool to all in need, blessings to Buddy and heartfelt hopes that this 'person' is punished to the maximum extent that the law allows.

Karen and the Out of Africa Hounds (Coco, Whisky, Caspian and Ella with Piper ATB)
Sent from my iPad3