[Dailydrool] Permission to cross post

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 14:49:14 PST 2012

FYI Dutch Shepherds look like Belgians with a shortish, brindle coat
(usually) I think I have that right. Anyway it looks a lot more like a
coyote than a Basset would. Appreciate Indiana people keeping their eyes
open for this guy.

Julie Bear rescuemalinois at gmail.com
via<http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&ctx=mail&answer=1311182>
apple.ease.lsoft.com
4:32 PM (14 minutes ago)
 to BELG-L
 MISSING IN THE NEWBURGH, IN AREA!!! Poncho, a beautiful, light colored,
male, 7 month old dutch shepherd is missing! I am posting this for his
future "dad" who also happens to be a foster home for ABMC Rescue. Poncho
is part of the All American Dawgz Rescue, ANY sightings should be phoned
immediately to 812-629-8511 and /or 812 -267- 2814. Reward offered.

We've been told that it is coyote hunting season in this area so we are
very concerned. Please cross post!!

Pictures available.

Thanks,
--
Julie Smith Bear
ABMC Rescue

Posted for Julie by MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc