[Dailydrool] torn tendon?

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 09:16:27 PST 2012

Whatever it is, I would restrict her activity until a Vet has seen her. I
certainly would not have her playing at doggie day care or going for walks
other than to relieve herself.
If you have ever had a soft tissue injury you know how painful they are and
that rest is usually required and certainly would be for a torn tendon,
ligament or luxating patella.
The very first thing I do when a dog is limping is crate him. If he is
still hobbling in a couple of days, he goes in to the Vet.
I would keep the dog restricted until you've been to the Vet.

momPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc