[Dailydrool] Destiny & Carol

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 17 17:47:54 PST 2012

Hello all, it's the ever clueless momPerson here.

A lady rented the house down the street.  She lives there with her sister and
her two little girls.  I know this because Destiny (who looks to be about four)
will rocket out the front door when I walk by, grab one of the dogs around the
neck in a strong bear hug and then kiss them on top of the head.  The first time
she did this I nearly dropped dead of shock, she had LuLu around the neck and it
was dark and LuLu is scared of strangers to begin with and then she put her face
down there to kiss LuLu on the head and I just about lost it.  LuLu just stood
there calmly and gave Destiny a little lick.  I guess the mama instinct, like I
said, Destiny is only around 4.

Her sister Carol is bigger, maybe 8 or so, big enough for LuLu and Gracie to be
wary of .... but they still let her pet them.  Snoopy of course is the royal
ham.  I am writing this because the last time I saw those girls my heart ripped
in half.  Destiny had LuLu around the neck and looked up mid hug and said "our
dog passed away."  And then she went on "actually our dad passed away too.  Our
dad and our dog."  So then her sister Carol explained that their dad had been a
Vet Tech in the army, and both the dad and the dog had passed away.  Oh my.

So I asked the mom if I could put the girls on the list for Howliday cards.  I
hope there is still time to put them on the hero's list.  Even if you aren't
"officially" doing it, if you want to send a card with pictures of bassets,
these girls LOVE bassets.

Destiny & Carol
3880 Via Milano
Campbell CA  95008

Thank you.
The ever clueless momPerson with Snoopy, LuLu and Gracie who already have their
cards, just need a list and we're good.