[Dailydrool] Glaucoma

Diana Grove dianaegrove at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 14:18:38 PST 2012

I'm somewhat ignorant about glaucoma - it seems to be much rarer in Ireland than in the US.  However the basset of a friend of a friend was diagnosed with glaucoma, was on drops for some time, had both eyes checked regularly in case the other eye suffered, but now no longer has glaucoma.   I have heard about drops, injections, surgery etc. but don't recall ever hearing about glaucoma being "cured".  Have I missed something or is this unusual? DianaRooney (I have cherry eye) and Sophie (I don't!)