[Dailydrool] Drool for Opie!

Barbara Rocheleau bjrocheleau at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:23:24 PST 2012

Hi Drool friends,

We just got home from the vet's for Opie's yearly exam.  He has really aged this year and has not been acting himself.  He tested negative for Heart worm (yeah!  He has had that already).  They are now testing him for Cushings (which we lived through with our Beagle), diabetes and thyroid.  He now has rimadyl for the arthritis in his legs. My poor guy!  He is nine years old, and getting up there in the senior years.  It is funny, when he gets off his bed or on his way up the stair from the yard he looks like me - limping and one step at a time!  We will grow old together Opie!!

So, any drool you have available would be greatly appreciated for my boy.  Thank you so much!  Layla goes for her exam on Thursday......she seems to be aging gracefully!! Haha!

Love and hugs to all!
Barbara mom person to Opie and Layla

Sent from my iPad