[Dailydrool] Why My Dogs Go Commando

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 09:17:06 PST 2012

Why my dogs now go commando at home when we don't have company--Browyn and
Bugsey were outside playing and wrestling (I think the two go hand in hand
with bassets).  This is a very noisy thing.  Suddenly it got quiet.  I look
out the kitchen window and Bugsey is out flat on his back and Browyn is
hunched over him.  Something about this whole thing sent off alarm bells in
my head.  So, I ran outside to see a purple tongue hanging out of Bugsey's
mouth.  Browyn had managed to twist Bugsey's collar and catch the D-ring on
her canine tooth and couldn't move.  I managed to get the collar off her
tooth and Bugsey started breathing again.  This could have been a total
disaster!  Everyone is micro-chipped.  So, no collars unless we are going
somewhere or company is coming over (when there is a higher chance of an
escape).
Jennifer, momslave to Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn