[Dailydrool] Buddy

Mary Lee Trnka mltrnka at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 13:30:55 PST 2012

Frist of all, I share everyone's disgust and anger over Buddy's torture and death.   I would ask folks to consider that sometimes our human children fall far short of the values we try to instill as we raise them.  Many times, parents watch their children engage in activities that are appalling.  Perhaps this is also what happens with Buddy's family.  Do we know that this son even lives in the home?   Many on the list seem ready to punish the parents for the grown child's horrible behavior.  I only know that I would not want to be judged for my grown child's poor decisions.  Anyone else in that place? I hope we would all reserve judgement of the parents until more is known about the situation.  Perhaps they are grieving the loss of a much-loved son as well as a much-loved dog. Mary Lee