[Dailydrool] Dogspeak hear

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Mon Oct 8 10:20:28 PDT 2012

I totally agree with Bev & Susanna: Dogs (some more than others) do
understand a great many words and phrases -- they just don't understand
all the words in the sentences we utter.
Mine even understand some Spanish. I was oversimplying. They also
understand body language (human as well as that of other dogs) better
than we do.

They also are quite capable of pretending not to understand a verbal
command they don't want to follow. Sometimes, they "forget" their own names.

Riche