[Dailydrool] Gracie checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 19 15:10:21 PDT 2012

Hi it's Gracie,

Friday, dog park day, yippie!  I already got my stupid bath and my stupid ear
cleanning on Wednesday so we got to skip that part.  I started off this morning
by grabbing a whole bunch of bananas right off of the counter but mommy heard me
and she STOLE my bananas, she really did, mommy is a thief.  And put them back
on the counter.

I am a very good girl, I am practially perfect (shut UP Snoopy, I haven't had an
accident in a whole week I am NOT a stinker) and everybody loves me.  What's not
to love, I'm adorable.  So at the dog park I make friends with every single dog
and every single person.  I am a social butterfly.  LuLu loves the other dogs,
she plays with them all.  She is kinda weird about people, not sure what's up
with that, but I run up to all the people and they pet me and then LuLu comes
over and gets petted too .... but if I move away she moves away too .... she's
kinda weird like I said.  Snoopy will fiercly ahroooo at anybody who doesn't pet
him and he won't stop until they pet him, everyone has to pet him and he doesn't
take no for an answer.  Snoopy is like that.

Today there were lots of people and lots of dogs and Snoopy was doing the thing
where he finds a ball and shows it to mommy and she throws it away and he runs
over and finds it and gives it to her again but she doesn't want it so she
throws it away but he ... yeah .... and this golden retriever showed up.  Snoopy
ahroooooooooo'd and the dog jumped 4 feet.  So mommy took us to the other end of
the dog park to play but the golden retriever followed Snoopy.  Everywhere.  She
is a girl.  Sometimes this happens, some girls dogs are just enamoured with his
ahrooooo and she followed him everywhere until we went home.   LuLu says the
girl dog was a tramp.  LuLu can be stuck up sometimes.

We stopped at the bakery on our way home and got our challah for shabbat and our
special Friday dog park day cookies and came home and ate them and crashed out.
And now mommy is working and we are snoozing.

More later from Gracie Rutz who feels more like a Rutz every day with Snoopy and
LuLu (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

P.S.  LuLu's nails got kinda long and mommy took her to pet smart and they
trimmed them for her for $9 while mommy waited and they let LuLu stay where she
could see mommy the whole time and LuLu was very nice and mommy thought that was
a pretty good deal because LuLu has those thick, thick nails.