[Dailydrool] Gracie checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 13 20:21:56 PDT 2012

Hi everybody it's me, Gracie,

Well, if nobody else is going to tell their stories today then I am going to
tell mine.  But it isn't pretty, I'll warn you about that up front.  And my
mommy is clueless, they call her the clueless momPerson cause she is CLUELESS
and everything is all her fault.  Anyway .....

It all started off last night when my mommy and the girls all went to bed and
turned out all the lights around 11:15.  I got a kiss and lay down on my doggie
bed on the floor cause while I'll snuggle, I , um, like my space.  Snoopy was
sharing mommys pillow with mommy.  And LuLu was still on the couch.

See, we girls (Natalie, Julianne, mommy, me and LuLu) all watched the Lorax on
"on demand" last night in the living room with mommy sitting in between and me
and LuLu on the couch.  Daddy and Snoopy had boys night in the den.  Anyway we
were in bed and LuLu was still on the couch and I don't know what happened after
that until 5:15 AM.  Apparently daddy came to bed at some point but LuLu didn't
and mommy woke up in a PANIC.  The last time she work up early in the morning
and a dog hadn't come to bed it wasn't good.  So, she kind of yelled .... WHERES
LULU????  And Daddy was kinda irritated cause she woke him up and he hadn't been
in bed but a few hours and he said "still on the couch I guess."  So mommy
turned on lights and charged out in the living room and Snoopy and I came
barrelling with her and there was LuLu, wagging her tail and happy to see us
even though we woke her up.  So then mommy turned us all out but it was too dark
and I'm not peeing in the dark but we were all up and we wanted to eat and daddy
wanted it quiet and the lights back out but we weren't going to stop we were all
stirred up so she fed us and tried to get us back to bed but now I was all full
and pretty sleepy and I had to go and I .... um ..... well to be honest I
squatted and peed right there in the hall and mommy grabbed my collar shouting
no, no, no we do that outside and back outside we went and then we came back in
and cleaned it up and by then daddy was taking a shower and making coffee .....
and we all went back to bed without him.

Mommy woke up around 9 and slunk off to the trail to run 10 miles and hope real
hard that daddy would be a little tiny bit less grumpy when she got home.  She
is reading another book, her last book wasn't very good let me tell you.  I
wanted to try this book out and it was on the counter and I tried and tried and
tried and couldn't get it but her reading glasses fell off when I bumped it,
onto the floor.  And they smelled like mommy.  So, I took them in the living
room and I was just gonna have a little nibble, I swear, but then a lense popped
out and it was fun so I REALLY chomped down and the OTHER one popped out and
that's when Snoopy and LuLu charged out back to tell daddy on me.

Mommy came home and took a shower and ate lunch and took the girls shopping.
 And then she made dinner and walked us.  And then she cleaned up.  Might as
well, it'll be a week before she gets more reading glasses so the novel will
have to wait.

More later from Gracie who's a little bit sorry but not much with LuLu (what?  I
just slept on the couch, so what?) and Snoopy (women!!!)