[Dailydrool] Clara's gotcha day

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 15:13:54 PDT 2012

I am in disgrace.Last weekend I went away on a training course and FORGOT it was Clara's gotcha day.My dear, sweet, gentle little girl is now eight and a half and has been with me five years.Despite now being a senior she still acts like a puppy, tearing round the place, playing games and running for fun.
Just the past week she has been a bit "off". She has not always wanted her food and has thrown up many times. She has also had a 'runny tummy' on and off. But, she is still charging round and playing and happy.
We are due to see the vetman for her annual shots this week, so I guess I'll ask about it then.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara UK