[Dailydrool] Why Does Edmond Lick?

Kimi Ables kimizmail at comcast.net
Tue Oct 9 15:25:18 PDT 2012

Over the last few months or so Edmond has started licking EVERYTHING! I'm used to him licking his feet and ears (though the vet swears he has no allergies). But now he licks his bed, the couches and even the walls. Its incessant doesn't appear to serve any purpose. I posted this on FB and some suggested he may be reacting weirdly to my hormone changes as my pregnancy moves forward. I'm worried he is becoming neurotic. No other changes in the house. He just licks and lick and licks and the sound makes me crazy!

Please help droolers!

Love and drool to all who need it!
Kimi & Edmond Dawd (wut? huh? baybee?)