[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest--Green Lips

Rkbeard at aol.com Rkbeard at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 16:58:32 PDT 2012

If the vet thinks this is yeast or a fungal infection, antibiotics will not
 help.  I would suggest that you try wiping the affected area down two or
three times a day with colloidal silver--available from health food  stores.
This is an antifungal, and has worked wonders on yeast infections with my
dogs.  Just pour the liquid on a cotton ball and wipe the area thoroughly
two or three times a day.  It does not burn and has no odor, so the dog
should not mind it.

Kathryn Beard
_rkbeard at aol.com_ (mailto:rkbeard at aol.com)