[Dailydrool] Not So Dumb Bassets

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at te.com
Mon Oct 15 06:46:51 PDT 2012

I get compliments all the time about how well my girls listen and people saying "its like they know what you're talking about".  Duh, of course they do!!  I counted once and unless I've missed some (which has been known to happen), my girls know/understand at least 50 words/phrases!

My favorite is my Teddi - when I'm going somewhere where she can be my co-pilot, I say "we'll be right back" and she runs to the door.  If I say "I'll be right back", she pouts! :)

Sasha learned wait from day-1.  We would wait before running out of the house or getting out of the BUV!  When she was in puppy class, she wouldn't stay, but she would wait! :)

Healing drool to all those in need!

~Gwen, Teddi, Madden and Sasha~ (:>

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.