[Dailydrool] Thank You---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Oct 17 16:26:22 PDT 2012

Momma here. I wanted to tell everyone how touched and overwhelmed I am with all the notes, e-mails that I have recieved. I cant begin to tell you how they have helped and provided so much comfort. Sister Daisy was such a special houndette, she asked for so little and gave so much.
We are doing--that is about it-day by day, yesterday was bad, and I have had to continue to work, the dogs are very low key-alot of sniffing and looking, they all know, and we are trying so hard to keep the same routine going for them. Tonight, Brudder Elwood is really glued down. We had figured that Jake would be the worst, Daisy was his girl, but he seems more settled tonight.
I owe so many of you thank you replies, I am doing what I can, it is slow--the tears come and go--so please accept my thanks for all that the Droolers have done-your support is so special. We love you all-
I am sure Elder Clara and Sister Daisy are back together, sharing old times, I just wish they were here next to me---

Hugs and again--many thanks ----Debbie, Wayne and the downsize Beach Gang--

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,