[Dailydrool] precious Andrewww

Jaime Brigance brigancehappy at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 11:12:50 PDT 2012

Wanted to say that I could "feel your love" in reading of Andrewww's moving on.  Seems like I try on a conscious level to put our Quigley out of my mind (its been been 8 years), but your Andrewww's comments and description would not allow me to do that.

It is so wonderful to know such love like this exists in this world.  They have us wrapped up in their little paws.  And I would not want it any other way :)

I know this is a very very difficult time.  Just wanted you to know, that even though I never met your baby, I was crying for him this morning.

Sometimes I wonder how much love the heart can contain before it bursts.   Blessings to you and yours during this awlful time.

warmth & hugs,

Jaime, Jessica & Alex
Geoffrey the Biscuit houndie
& all others of our zoo