[Dailydrool] Dog vocabulary

Susanna Culberson susanna_culberson at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 05:21:21 PDT 2012

my Gracie does understand volcabulary and I disagree, she knows kids by name, she understand lets go potty,go to bed,want something to eat, cheese, here comes babies and she goes to door greet them she very smart, she also kows sound of their cars.she goes to ref. for snack's, They don't give aminals enough credit