[Dailydrool] arm pits

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Mon Oct 29 06:44:12 PDT 2012

I am writing in regards to the arm pit irritation. Dice had a similar problem with neck drool which was red and sticky all the hair pulled out at the site of the irritation and he also had some pain... we cleaned it with a non soap cleaner and used animax ointment from our vet... This happened last summer now he gets his neck dried several times a day... I hope this helps. Also good luck to all those in the path of Sandy... I am waiting myself now to see how bad it is going to be.