[Dailydrool] Where to vote for Elsinore

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 07:25:44 PDT 2012

When I asked one of our Elsinore's good friends to help her become a
calendar pin-up girl, the friend said she couldn't find a live link
on the Senior Hounds Abound web site. So I provide it here as a
public service for all of Elsinore's friends: https://
services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?
id_category=6. Just remember, a vote for Elsinore is really a vote
for senior hounds. Of course, it's also a vote for Elsinore ;-)

Elsinore's had a good start to her morning. Ken let her out of her
room at 5am so she could doze on a dog bed in the dining room for a
while and then go out for a potter in the garden. Although she didn't
find any baby birds to slay or pieces of discarded bread (the
neighbors feed the squirrels as well as the feral cats, and the
squirrels are notoriously for wasting food in our yard), she knows
both will appear again eventually.

She had a long tummy rub before breakfast, and now she's channeling
her inner redneck by sleeping under my car in the parking area part
of the backyard. As a special treat, I've opened up the gate that
separates the dogs' yard from the parking area. Both Elsinore and
young Charlie have appreciated being given plenty of time to really
smell everything in that space this morning. And Elsinore does enjoy
sleeping under the car. Which is one of the many reasons we have a
fence and gate blocking that part of the yard off from the dogs!

Elizabeth