[Dailydrool] sigh.....

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Tue Sep 11 03:02:59 PDT 2012

Queen Xandy Bear here!  You know the PRETTY little senior hound who is Woofling with Pawtunia to raise moolah for Auntie Wen's Senior Hounds Abound.  Well, if you read Pawtunia's post about the Woofle you may have noticed what I started to pick up over the weekend at the Ramble.  Apparently since she has now entered the crone stage of her life(you know the stage before the hag stage which comes right before the older than dirt stage).  Oh wait, never mind-that's the blondeslave.  Sorry.  Anyway, I did notice(and it was obvious in her post) that although she has always been PWITTY she has apparently started to repeat herself, repeat herself, repeat herself.  Well, probably not more than 3 times in a single post.  Plus, what's up with all the extra spaces between lines-on the other hand, have you ever seen her feet?  Yep, sizeable-absolutely could have caused the extra spaces.  Anyway, I digress.  I really want to ever so humbly ask you to go and take a look at our Woofle and throw a few votes our way to help Auntie Wen's hounds some even OLDER than Pawtunia if you can believe that.  You can help the hounds and maybe receive a lovely gift as well.  As for Pawtunia's slave whining about having to learn new skills to set up a website and blah, blah, blah-she forgets-I live with the blondeslave-I am immune to whining slaves.  As for threatening to stuff me with crabmeat-I happen to LOVE crabmeat!  Go-look-vote!  http://www.bassetslave.com