[Dailydrool] Emergency & stuff in the garage

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 08:37:31 PDT 2012

Brenda - that was an excellent tip about checking under your car for any
antifreeze or other leaks. There are so many chemicals and other things
that can hurt our babies and sometimes things like a leak can just slip
your mind. Just like baby-proofing your house, a person's garage can carry
so many toxins, as well as items under the sink and other places. And with
winter approaching, I know I'll be parking my truck in the garage later on.

Healing drool being slung to all who need it. I say a prayer every day for
all the sick houndies and for comfort to those who have lost their beloved
babies. I also am thankful for every day that I see my two trotting down
the street on their leashes with their heads up, their snooters in the air,
and their tails a'wagging. They are my life!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."