[Dailydrool] I'll never learn

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 19 09:46:56 PDT 2012

Good morning Droolers,

Gracie and Snoopy have been snarking a lot at each other lately and it REALLY
bugs me so I told them to quit it.  Then, I asked them to quit it.  Finally I
pleaded with them to STOP it.  I even told Gracie that if she played nicely and
quit whipping up her brother she would be my perfect little girl.

So, now they are getting along famously  Playing together sweetly and laying
down together nicely with LuLu and just being adoreable.  So I told Gracie she
was my perfect little girl.  So she smiled sweetly ..... and peed on the floor.
Well, I cleaned that up and then I took Natalie to school because she missed the
bus and when I came home Gracie was half way through chewing up a water bottle
(empty, praise G-d).

I SWEAR I'll never learn.

I remain .... the clueless momPerson with Snoopy and LuLu and Gracie and a
carpet shampooer (thank goodness)