[Dailydrool] She figured out I am woofling her silver ring, ..............Keep Pawtunia out of the dawGhouse!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Sep 21 04:22:10 PDT 2012

Did I mention that you could have your (her) very own, sterling silver wrap ring?? My slave figured out her ring was missing....and tried to see if there were more to buy.....nope! I am soooo in the theoretical dawG house. It has to go, but iffen we don't raise a lot of money for the Bounders of Senior Houndsabound, I'll be in the REAL doghouse. There is a doghouse in the backyard, I've never been in it, but if y'all don't buy a whole lot of votes....well, my bowl ... could be there.......not sure if a b....ed would fit....surely not my couch. I'll be sleeping in the dark, cold is coming.....I'd go live with Xandy Bear, but that could be worse, she would abuse me in pawson......and her slave is no better trained than mine......

www.bassetslave.com

Please, just a couple more days for us to buy your vote!! Begging here! I am not a dawGhouse kind of girl.......

Please visit our website, help the old houndies at seniorhoundsabound and VOTE XANDY BEAR AND PAWTUNIA!

Pawtunia