[Dailydrool] ***IMPAWTENT WOOFLE ANNOUNCEMENT***

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri Sep 21 06:16:37 PDT 2012

Queen Xandy Bear here!  Reduced to doing my own posting again.  That useless slave has slinked off to work again.  I may have to consider an upgrade.  First of all I would like to thank Duke Elvis for his almost flattering post(in some instances he overshared a bit).  As I've mentioned before he is a handsome old coot but at times his whole Hound Hefner routine is a bit overwhelming.  Can't you just picture him in a robe holding a pipe?   Anyway, Queen Pawtunia and WE would like to thank everyone who has voted for us in the Senior Hounds Abound calendar contest SO FAR.  We are always amazed at the kindness and generosity of our supporters.  Everyone who donated either through Pawtunia's website or the SHA site through 9/20 should either have their ticket numbers already OR you should have an e-mail from me confirming where you want your tickets.  If you haven't received anything from me please contact me immediately at  sgmoose at verizon.net<mailto:sgmoose at verizon.net>    IMPAWTENT REMINDER to anyone else who hasn't voted for us yet you have until this Sunday 9/23 to purchase tickets.  So if you haven't done so already please go-look-vote!  We have 10 great thank you items for you to try for.  http://www.bassetslave.com  All proceeds from the Two Old Queens Woofle go to help Auntie Wen and the adorable hounds of Senior Hounds Abound.

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121