[Dailydrool] ***IMPAWTENT WOOFLE ANNOUNCEMENT***

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 14:59:48 PDT 2012

Queen Xandy Bear here!  Everyone who let us buy your votes listen up.  The slaves are still reconciling numbers and tying up loose ends.  Everyone who voted for us with the EXCEPTION of these 3 people, Lourdes Gallardo, Elissa Wurf and Beth Vogel should have their ticket numbers as of this evening.  Lourdes, if I don't hear from you I will put your extra tickets on the item you chose on PayPal.  Elissa and Beth please contact me ASAP and let me know where you want your tickets to go.  Beth, I don't know if you received my e-mails-the first one came back undeliverable.  If I don't hear from you two by the end of day Tuesday 9/24 I will spread your tickets for you.  So the 3 people I just mentioned and anyone else who purchased votes for the Two Old Queens but have not received ticket numbers please e-mail me immediately at sgmoose at verizon.net

Now for the really REALLY impawtent news.  The ticket numbers will be drawn on Wednesday afternoon by the Diversity comittee members at the slaves office.  She figures she has to go to the meeting anyway...  Winners names will be posted on the DD and Facebook Wednesday evening.  Pawtunia and WE would like to take a moment again and thank everyone again for supporting the Old Queens Woofle.  We are proud to be part of such a generous, caring group of people who continue to raid the cookie money to help hounds they've never met.  In our eyes you are ALL winners whether or not you receive one of the prizes.
( I forwarded this for XandyBear... her post was scrubbed~ contact her at the above addy if you need)