[Dailydrool] Dog Bed Advice

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:35:14 PDT 2012

Pam, I found a bed with a waterproof inner cover and washable outer cover for one of our senior Huskies. I bought it for her because of her arthritis (it has 4 inches of memory foam) and also because the inner lining is waterproof. (We have a couple of boys that still mark their territory whether is it theirs or not and despite being neutered). Here is a link to it. We have been very happy with it.  http://www.amazon.com/Extra-Orthopedic-Memory-lasting-Waterproof/dp/B001E3EC9M Brenda and the Thundering Herd