[Dailydrool] I feels da cold breaf

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:06:30 PDT 2012

Dis Conley.
I feels da cole breaf of dizasster. Ise got da willies up my lil bekbones.
Ise lookin at dis empty crate next to my sweet crate my home sweef home, my
pribate spase an I wunner......whasitfor?
An I fink I nose.
She gots dis pixshure ob a liddel Cooper dog tapt onna capinext.
Tadday she dun use da sukupmashine an den da steemykleen fing.
Shee washin rugs whut Mr. Nigel bin on cuz he drippy he no kin help it.
She puttin noospeppers on da crate.

I fink she gone dump a puppy on we.
I bin finking dis for while now. She had 2 pixshures up till da odder nite.
I bin thankin M.Natshure she mebbe not dumpin TOO puppys on we. Won are bad
enuff..too2two we un hafta leeb home.

Whddevr dis happnin soon. Mebbe tamorrow. She bin tawkin wif she fren whut
she do dis kinda ebil stuff wif. And youse nose whuts da moos omnin
oniom....  ominy....LLLEWWWISSS!!!! Whut dat word youse says dis mornin?
OMINMOUSE is DadPerson, he kleenin up stoff too!
Dis bad peepels.
Dis very bad.

Love an hugs to all whut needs em
Conley ob Conley, Nigel and Llewis..