[Dailydrool] Pat Benstine of the WABR

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 08:36:11 PDT 2012

This is a call out to all my fiends everywhere, this wonderful lady Pat Benstine, my friend and the founder of the Washington Basset Rescue suffered a stroke earlier week. She is now in rehab. Mary Charbonneau, says that her room is very drab, well down right ugly. I am on a mission to see if we can't wall paper her room with get well cards,, Basset hound cards and pictures, I have permission to post this address to send our get well wishes to...WABR,Pat Benstine
7220 N. Haven
Spokane, WA 99217

Pat's family, Mary and her family, Mike and Betty Henslee and family, plus the rest of the WABR family are taking care of the hounds in the meantime.
Pat is concentrating on her PT so she can get ome to what she love the most (next to her son of course) Her furkids.

Thanks to all of you.
Lets get her room wall papered with LOVE
Martha and Molly Bob