[Dailydrool] Flying across the country

Sandra Graham sandra.graham at comcast.net
Mon Sep 3 18:24:26 PDT 2012

Hi Mary:

We have flown dogs many times, but not on Alaska. The thing you want to ask
them is if they have a temperature controlled pressurized area in the cargo
cabin for dogs. If they do, then it will be no different than her flying in
the main cabin except maybe a little louder. I had some friends fly a 5 year
old dog from Taiwan to Portland with a stopover in Tokyo. I picked up the
dog at the Portland airport for them and was amazed at how well the dog
handled the trip. That was on Delta.

Good luck to you folks and hope everyone makes in to Portland okay.

Sandi

With Hercules, Daisy Mae, Chloey Sue, Owen and Emily Lou (basset hounds)

And

Havoc, Bo, Cooter Brown, Maggie and Ruckus (the wannabes)