[Dailydrool] Comfortis oral flea control

Cary Riker-Shutt caryriker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 17:09:19 PDT 2012

I don't have any experience with Comfortis, but I do have experience with itchiness and itchy armpits.  My Basset Macy gets summertime itchiness, and then it goes away once the warm weather is gone.  We give her baths every week or so with Earth Bath Tea Tree and Aloe Vera, and that helps a lot.  I find that her armpits get really dirty and damp, and then itchy.   I scrub under there with a washcloth to really clean them out.  I've heard of people using baby powder to dry out the armpits to reduce itchiness.  Poor Bassets and their itchy armpits!  Hope that helps!
Cary

Cary Riker-Shutt
Happy Valley Pet Services
http://happyvalleypet.com