[Dailydrool] Comfortis oral flea control

Paula Aitken aria80paula at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 17:24:34 PDT 2012

Peach had fleas and after baths with special shampoo to avoid washing off the frontline and treating the yard, they were still eating her up. Comfortis and now trifexis, have worked awesome and she has had no itch-hikers :). If you don't see any fleas though, I don't know...Peach was allergic to her puppy shampoo, before switching to the vet recommended one, ( she would break out in hives the day after being washed), so it could be anything. I hope the vet's advice and the droolers' advice will help you. Good luck to you and your pup.

Trimis de pe iPhone-ul meu

Pe Sep 14, 2012, la 1:29 PM, "LaVerne" <rrjlfj at cox.net> a scris: