[Dailydrool] Daze tocome

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 15:02:00 PDT 2013

Dis Conley, Llewis, Nigel an Doc. We fink he heerd some stuff gonna meke
for very sciting daze to come! At leest for  somwon.
Seem oleMomPerson (where she be, Llewis? Keep a eye open. Whut? No Doc it
dont meen close won eye, it meen....nebbermine.Heer a stick. Good Boy!!
Kill dat stick!)(He so simple.)
Enyways oleMomPerson bin hobblintin aroun for awhile now an whuimperin
about she nee.
So she go ti da nee doktor. He tell her she gotta hab it FIXED!
We fess we nebber knowed dat NEES need fixin. Llewis fixt, Nigel Fixt,
DadPers----Oh Inot sposed to say dat--nebbbemine.
So she gone go hab dis dokter put a thing in she nee to fix it up an she
gone be on CRUNCHIES!!
We dont nose whut dat is, but CRUNCHIES?? Wow, dis sound reely reely good
for we. (No Doc I no nose if they sticks or not.)
Enybuddy nose whut CRUNCHIES is?

Lub and Drool to ebberbuddy whut needs it,
Llewis, Nigel, Conley & Doc