[Dailydrool] Max and the fence issue

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 2 16:09:21 PDT 2013

Max is doing ok again, eating, drinking and had the best bm in the last 3 weeks.  Thanks so much for the drool.
I reported the fence problem a while ago, as my fence is over property lines, and one line in particular is for a house that a realtor wants to flip, short sale.  He came to my door and demanded I sign an adverse occupancy document that I refused to do w/o legal consul.
Donna is right now chatting with Max and he looks good.
My lawyer is the go between for me and the estate of the property in question.
Why this is basset related, it is their back yard.
I tried to get every task done as fast as possible, and I told all involved that this was a jeopardy  situation for the neighbor, please help me help him.
The survey was the slowest.  They had to double check measurements because I ordered stake outs.  We had some bad weather days and they couldn't work.
My irrigation guy is the greatest.  He came as soon as the stake out was measured and he was smart enough to for think future issues.
The fence co. is coming tomorrow, but today my lawyer called today to say the state attorney is going to be involved if I don't get the fence down IMMEDIATELY.
HOLY CRAP.  I need a Marlene or Bev backbone right now.
I am dealing with two cancer dogs, one more serious than the other, and all sorts of other stuff, and I was completely proactive and honest about moving my fence.
Why are people so mean and crazy?
I told my lawyer the job will be done tomorrow, and I gave him the contact info for the fence co. which he requested.
Again, one day at a time.....
Almost worn out,
Jackie