[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge Is Falling Behind

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sat Apr 6 11:59:43 PDT 2013

Folks...the second place group is slowly but surely making advances toward 4
The Bassets 1st place in the Shelter Challenge.  I think that they smell
victory in their future --- and the Basset Nation has to rebound and take to
the voting in earnest!

Oddly, the site is no longer sending me daily reminders about visiting the
site.  When I've entered two different emails in the box where they offer to
remind me...nothing happens.

Go to Animal Rescue Site, click on the free food button because it's a good
thing to do, and then go to Help Shelters and click.  The first choice is
Vote in the Rescue Challenge.

We are voting for 4 The Hounds Basset Rescue in MO.  Don't forget to
validate your vote by copying the letters/numbers on the following page.
You just need to put a 4 in the search box and put MO in the state box.  It
will find it for you when you click on search.  There are 6 possible but
only one for the hounds!!

That's it.  C'mon.  It's only for a few more weeks and if we don't get in
gear, the second place rescue will win.

Lilie and Daffodil Basset Hound.