[Dailydrool] Charley Bucket Update

Jenny Jordan jennyrjd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 12:32:54 PDT 2013

I wanted to let you all know that Charley came through his surgery very
well and is walking and feeling MUCH better.  He is still to be kept quiet
and still and this is a difficult thing.  I purchased beef marrow bones for
both of the houndies and  although I am grossed out they are in Heaven with
them.

We got a ramp for the dogs to get on our bed because I can't have my
mattress on the floor (I need the storage space under the bed)  It was
103.00 at PetSmart and it is very sturdy but they do not like it at all.
The surface feels like sandpaper so I may try attaching carpet to it.

He left leg is still very weak but I am told it will get better with
exercise and with the proper rehab moves.

Thanks everyone for the advice and drool and for just being you!

With much love and even more relief,

Jenny, momperson to the Bucket boy and Conner aka ConnyConCon aka Diva!