[Dailydrool] Squrrl News

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 13:48:28 PDT 2013

Dis Conley Llewis Nigel writin for We All:
Yesterday Mom&DadPerson took down da garten fence. Meen dere no garten no
more.
Dis affernoon MPerson leff us out da door an dere be a squirrl rite dere
onna fence took off an Doc done run ober everywon affer it. About haffway
down da way Doc jumpp up an hit da fence wiff he front feets an da squrrl
go flyin in da air land rite in front ob Doc I meens we comin we comin in
full cry rite dere squirrl scramblin for saftea an da MPerson (who no fun
atall) yell
LEEBIT LEEBIT LEEBIT DOCLEEBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An he paws.
An da squrrl gone.

Youse nose whut? We gettit next time.We will. I sweer.

Love an Good Drool toall,
Nigel, Conley, Llewis an da Fast Dog, Doc