[Dailydrool] Regarding Boredom

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Apr 7 14:51:48 PDT 2013

Lilie doesn't play with any toy.  She never has.  Her idea of play is
strictly with people.  Daffodil play with toys - that is until she tears
them apart and strews the pieces all over the place.  I have three balls
that have been sitting alone and ignored for years.  Every once in a while I
move them to a different room but neither basset has ever so much as pushed
one with a paw.

They are not toy girls.  And, they do sleep a lot.  They always have
considered sleep their favorite activity after eating.  Walking around the
neighborhood is nice but food comes first, and a nice comfy nap is second.

I guess that Bassets are as individual as people.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil